Laundry Detergent Spray Starter Kit
Get started with the Laundry Detergent Spray Starter Kit and save!
This is the laundry detergent that will change your laundry routine for good! Just 5 sprays - no drips, no spills, no mess. Just pre-measured laundry detergent that pre-treats and cleans ANY fabric!
Five sprays is all it takes for clean laundry! Ultra-concentrated advanced enzyme power cleans any fabric with just 5 sprays.
5 sprays or ½ ounce = 1 load : smaller packaging, less water, and it works better than traditional detergents.
Ultra-concentrated, made from safe and effective ingredients and formulated for the most sensitive skin and strong enough for the toughest stinky clothes and stubborn stains like sweat, dirt, clay, wine, grass, chocolate and blood. Clean Mama’s Laundry Detergent Spray is safe for your most delicate clothes and your entire family.
The combination of nonionic and anionic detergents coupled with the bio-action of a significant quantity of enzymes produced not only remarkable cleaning but also excellent rinse-ablility. Clean Mama’s Laundry Detergent Spray’s ingredients naturally accomplish a thorough rinse each and every wash with regular and HE machines.
- Includes: 1 Laundry Detergent Spray - Clean Laundry Scent (with sprayer)
- Includes: 1 Laundry Detergent Spray - Clean Laundry Scent - Refill Bottle (without sprayer)
- Safe & Natural: Water-based and plant derived - NO synthetic fragrances, caustics, chlorine, dyes, formaldehyde, optical brighteners, petroleum, phosphate, phthalates, or triclosan
- Made in the USA
- 16 oz. or 32+ loads of laundry
How to Use
Spray 5 times directly into laundry load. Have a stain? You can spray directly on the stain too! Machine wash and dry laundry as usual. FIVE sprays is approximately half an ounce which is all you need to clean a normal load.
Water, Proprietary Enzyme Blend, Nonionic Surfactants, Alkoxylated Surfactants, Natural Fragrance Blend (lavender essential oil), Phenoxyethanol.
Clean Mama’s Laundry Spray Detergent is not safe to drink and is harmful if swallowed. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Use common sense caution when using any home care product.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh