Weekly Wall Calendar
Have you ever felt like your life doesn’t fit within the little squares on a monthly calendar?
You have the monthly calendar on display for your family to keep your family on schedule. But, how do you fit activities, changing school calendars, meal plans, and all the things on one monthly calendar?
We need a different way to plan our weeks and the Weekly Wall Calendar is perfect for planning our weeks!
The Weekly Wall Calendar is undated, so if you miss planning a week because you’re on vacation or life-just-happens, there are no wasted pages!
- A full row for each day. Each page has a full row for the days of the week so you can organize for each family member.
- Ample space per family member. Plan the week by listing out each family member in their own column. Add school or work specifics, activities, appointments, and more.
- Organize Homekeeping. The last column is reserved for Homekeeping! Seamlessly add your daily task to your calendar and even meal planning!
- Account for weekly tasks. Grocery shopping, send important documents to school, budgeting, etc. can all find a spot in the weekly to-dos!
- Extra Space for Notes! A full section for weekly notes like important dates this week or notes to remember.
If you add TWO Weekly Wall Calendars to your cart, you automatically get $10 off! This is a great way to buy an entire year of pages.
- 26 weeks/pages
- 12" x 16"
- printed on bright white paper
- aqua and dark gray
- double spiral coil with a hanger
- packaged in a cello sleeve and cardboard backing for protection in shipping
Find coordinating paper goods here.