Responsible Kid Kit
End the overwhelm and take the guesswork for kids (and parents) out of taking on simple responsibilities at home. ✨
Build habits, not clean rooms. Think about little habits that your kids can work on over time and build on. These little habits will lead to clean rooms - eventually. If you concentrate on the clean room, you’re missing out on the little habits. I love to include my kids in cleaning – not only does it teach responsibility but teaches them great life skills. Through this kit you’ll find recommendations and suggestions for taking on responsibilities for kids of all ages. Only you know what works best for your home and child(ren).
Now featuring fillable fields! Type your text into the fields + print.
Please note: No refunds on PDFs due to the nature of the product.
Here's what's included in this 21-page fillable + printable PDF document:
- Quick Start Guide
- KIDS RESPONSIBILITY CHARTS
- Chores + Responsibilities for School-Aged Children
- Chores + Responsibilities for Preschool-Aged Children
- Preschool-Aged Responsibility Chart
- 3 Blank Responsibility Charts
- CHECKLISTS + RESOURCES
- Daily Checklist
- Blank Daily Checklist
- Now What Activities
- Kids' Cleaning Kit
- DIY Cleaning Recipes for Kids
- JUST FOR KIDS
- How to Clean a Bathroom (with easy-to-follow illustrations!)
- How to Clean Your Bedroom (with easy-to-follow illustrations!)
- Preschool-Aged Daily Tasks (with easy-to-follow illustrations!)
- The Clean Mama Routine (just for kids!)