Oxygen Whitener – Lemon
Looking for a safe and natural laundry whitener? Want to brighten up your whites? A scoop or two of Oxygen Whitener will do the trick!
- Chlorine-Free + Color Safe Bleach Alternative
- Concentrated – Made with Pure Lemon Essential Oil
- Cruelty-Free + Vegan | Net Weight 2.53 lbs
- Leaping Bunny Certified
How to Use
- Add 1 scoop to every load of whites.
- Add 2 scoops for an especially dingy or dirty load.
- For stains, wet fabric with water, sprinkle or make a paste and rub directly into stains. Rinse and launder as usual.
- Sprinkle a scoop or two in your toilet, let it sit for a bit, scrub and flush.
- For soap scum and mineral deposits, wet surface, sprinkle with the powder and scrub clean.
- For tile and grout, wet surface, sprinkle and scrub. Rinse and repeat if necessary.
- Mix 1 scoop with a gallon of hot water to mop floors.
- Add 1 scoop to hot water in a carpet machine to shampoo carpets.
sodium percarbonate, sodium carbonate, citric acid, and pure lemon essential oil